Friday, June 13, 2014

Let summer begin!



We had a GREAT last day of school in 1.2. The students and I reflected on the WHOLE year to think of everything we learned and all the school events we got to be a part of. At 11:30, we had a wonderful lunch of delicious food. Thank you to every parent who sent food in! Then we played some fun games including pictionary, madlibs story, and a "Find someone who..." game. It was so sad to say goodbye to all 18 of these wonderful students. I will definitely miss them a lot but I am so excited for them to go to 2nd grade. 

As of this afternoon, I have cleaned up the whole classroom. I have also moved!! As of next year, I will no longer be in Room 212, instead I will be in room 208 - still teaching 1st grade though. Please come visit me any time!

I hope you all will have a fantastic summer with your families. Make lots of memories and spend lots of precious time together. 

Thank you for this school year - it was definitely a joy.

Love,
Ms. Turner :)