Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Phew! What a year! As 2012 comes to a close, I am full of gratitude for all of my students and their parents. Thank you so much for your support this half of the school year so far! I have had so much fun teaching these students and am very much looking forward to what 2013 will bring.

Thank you SO much to everyone who helped make the Christmas Party possible! Thank you for the parents who sent/brought food, thank you to the parents who stayed and helped, thank you for the students who brought gifts to me and the other students! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It was a great success and I think the students had a lot of fun.

Now, all there is left to do is to enjoy the rest of 2012. Have a very Merry Christmas. Make lots of special memories with your family and don't forget the main reason why we celebrate Christmas!!

Blessings,
Ms. Turner