- We continued our author study on Mo Willems by reading the Pigeon books. We even wrote our own pigeon stories today!
- We took a spelling test on l-blend words
- We wrote a Question Poem
- We learned about how Israel wanted a king, so God gave them Saul
- We practice reading numbers to 120.
- We studied the difference between a store and a restaurant.
- … and so much more!
We finished our opinion writing by sharing it with our classmates. They did so great!
But our highlight for the week was WEEK OF READING! Here’s some pictures!
and today Pajama Day... :)
Spelling Words: frame, green, brown, dry, prize, trust, dress, crops, trees, pray, from, two
Bible Memory Verse: "The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.” Psalm 23:1
I, Ms. Turner, will be in Tokyo from 2/23-3/1 but Mrs. Hewitt will be our sub for the week! Feel free to email me if you have any questions throughout the week. The students were super excited to hear that she will be their sub!
- 3/4-3/8 Service Week (Elementary students will be participating in Kid Club during the school day
- 3/12 College fair at OCSI
- 3/15 Culture Fair - 1st grade students will be visiting 3-5th grade classrooms to hear about different countries.