Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spelling Bee

Thank you parents for your help in getting the first graders ready for the Spelling Bee. I apogolize that this was my first time doing a spelling bee so I was not entirely sure all the steps involved. There is so many things you learn from a first experience! So I apologize if I did not go through the process correctly. Even though, the students did a WONDERFUL job in our class spelling bee and they made me very proud. They were very serious and quiet and did their best! We went through a few rounds but I would like to announce the winners from my class!

Mitsuo Yamashiro
Min Choe
Kokone Kumazaki

our alternate student will be Sergio Rapallini

These students will represent 1.2 in the 1st and 2nd grade spelling bee on February 8th from 8:45-10:00am

Congratulations to everyone and especially the 1.2 winners!!!