Thursday, August 29, 2013

Music Binder

Hello,

I told some parents at Open House that I would give you more information about the Music Binder. It is the first year for the music teacher so it is experimentation for all of us. As for now, he would like a 

B5 26 ring File
26 ringed lined paper
26 ringed unlined paper
Divider tabs

Here are some pictures!
26 Ring File
3 divider tabs (these colors are Orange, Purple, and Blue)
Lined paper
Unlined paper

I hope this helps! The few I have already received work great!

If you could please send this with your child by tomorrow morning so we can be ready to go to music with all of our supplies, that would be really helpful. If not, I have some extras the students can use. 

ALSO, about the dress code for music. The white shirt, black pants or skirt is only for performances - the students DO NOT need to wear this to school on the music days. Sorry for the confusion about that!

Remember, this is an experiment year for music, so if it doesn't run smooth or the communication is bad, I'm sorry, we are all learning how it works!

Thanks for your support.

Ms. Turner