Sunday, September 22, 2013

Friday News for week of September 23-27


Sorry again for the late weekly newsletter!
Important Information
  • Progress Reports: They will be sent out Monday, September 23rd. This year, they will go out as an email attachment. Please look for it sometime after school on Monday. 
  • Reminder about Jupiter: This year, all grades are being opened to parents to see at anytime. I sent home a username and password for the parents to use at the beginning of the year. If you misplaced it or would like to have a new one, please email me and I will try to get you a new log in so you can view your child's grades. 
  • Picture Day is coming up on October 2nd. Please stay tuned for more information. 
Week of September 23-27

Spelling words: dad, mad, cap, map, bat, mat, ham, jam, pan, fan, an, all - 12 words this week! 

Bible Memory Verse: "Surely your goodness and love with follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:6