Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mathletics

In Elementary at OCSI, we use a fun math resource called Mathletics


Mathletics is question based, where the students to gather points to complete each level. In first grade, we have been going to the computer lab to do 30 minutes of Mathletics.

The great things is that Mathletics can be done at home! I sent home your child's username and password for Mathletics a few days ago...(I'm sorry I didn't attach a note with it... I think it was on Friday..) If you cannot find it, please email me and I will send you your child's username and password. 

When the students pass all the levels there is a fun certificate that I will print out and send home. The students can also improve their math facts with "Live Mathletics." They can even compete with students around the world!

The link for mathletics is here: http://www.mathletics.asia

You can also find it on the top tabs of this website.

Please email me with any questions!