Please remember NO SCHOOL tomorrow. Today is the end of 1st Quarter - so that means report cards are being made, so tomorrow is Record's Day for teachers to get their grades and comments done.
On Monday will be the start of 2nd Quarter. Wow! This year is already going by so fast!
This week was a super short week of only 3 days! We did many review activities during the week
1. Today we played a short game of bingo using clocks. We have so far learned how to tell time to the hour and the half hour.
2. We enjoyed a very funny book read by Mrs. A in the library.
3. For Bible, we made a small Art project using star stickers and REAL sand, showing how God kept his promise to Abraham.
Some Important Information
- Tonight, I send home some Math and Phonics games to the students to play over the week. Since we don't have school tomorrow, if you could make sure your child plays the games a few time. Please try to keep all the pieces of the game together. Have your child bring it back to school on Monday. Have fun playing them!
- We sent home 2 IMPORTANT papers today in their Folder. One is the Parent Teacher Conference sheet. It has your scheduled time. Please sign it and return it back to school so we can confirm the scheduled time. Another is the Sweet Potato Digging flyer. This is a field trip for K-3. I'm sorry but, parents are unable to come because of limited space. Please sign the permission slip and send it back to school.
Spelling Words: in, is, it, did, big, him, rip, fix, was, of
Bible Memory Verse: "Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness." Psalm 100:1-2