Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday season. I have many things to be thankful for, and one of them is you and your child. I am so thankful that God has put everyone one of your children in my classroom. They are all so special and amazing in their own way.

Some important news:

December 2-6 - Christmas Program Practice
Everyday this week, we will have Christmas Program Practice for part of the day. Monday and Tuesday it will be in the gym, but starting on Wednesday, we will travel to the hall for a full practice. Please return the permission slip to allow your child to go. Please email me if you need another one. Please arrive to school before 8:45. We will leave at 8:45 to go to the hall and return by lunch time.

Friday, December 6 is a half of day - NOON DISMISSAL. Christmas program is that evening at 7pm!

I will not be at school on Monday, December 2nd, as I will still be traveling back from visiting family in Tokyo for Thanksgiving break. The students are in wonderful hands with a great sub. I will see them all back on Tuesday. I will miss them!!!

Please email me with any questions, as always,
-Ms. Turner