Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday News and LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!

A huge THANK YOU EVERYONE! For the wonderful birthday cards, flowers, presents, emails, and love for my birthday. I felt so loved by all of my students and families! Thank you!!! I had a great birthday and after school, Ms. Lim and Mrs. Gosin took me to a tea shop for a tea party! It was lovely!

This week: TESTS....

This week, we mostly finished up workbooks and took tests... not too much fun but the students were very good and did not complain! Every test I gave them, they just took it and quickly started working on it. Sometimes, I tried to be nice and say, "Ok, we'll do the rest tomorrow." But the students said, "No, let's do it today!" What a great group of students!

We took an end-of-the-year reading test, 2 math tests, a Bible test, a spelling test, and a phonics test. We finished our spelling and phonics workbooks. 

We DID do some fun things! The students finished up their vending machines this week and they did SO well! I was so impressed by them.

Next week:

Last day of school June 11th and ends at 2pm. We will have a class party starting at 11am. All parents are welcome to attend. Please sign up to bring (or send with your child to school in the morning) a food item to share with every one BECAUSE there will be no school lunch that day.学校の最後の日は6月11日です。2時に終わります。その日はクラスパーティです。11時から始めます。みんなと一緒に分かち合える食べ物を持ってきてください。その日は給食がありません。親のみなさんもぜひいらして下さい。

No spelling words, no Bible memory, no homework. :)