Monday, April 13, 2015

Homework Checklist and Spring Break

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic spring break!! I spent my week in Budapest, Hungary visiting my friend from college. We saw everything in the city and enjoyed spending time together.

The city of Budapest was just beautiful! But I did miss seeing the ocean everyday like I can at OCSI. :)


Here is the homework checklist for the week!
Monday
4/13
Tuesday
4/14
Wednesday
4/15
Thursday
4/16
Friday 
4/17
Spell: ABC order and 3x
Math: pg 244
Say your Bible verse 2 times
Read: 15 minutes
Spell: Sentences
Math: pg. 240
Say your Bible verse 2 times
Read: 15 minutes
Spell: Wordsearch
Math: Symmetry
Say your Bible verse 2 times
Read: 15 minutes
Spell: Wordsearch maker
Math: Fractions
Say your Bible verse 2 times
Read: 15 minutes
No Homework!
Spelling Words: Lord  start  sort  horse  far  chore  more  hard  part  jar  an  were  his
Bible Memory: “Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.” 1 John 4:11