Sorry this is a bit late, but news from March 28-April 1st:
Student Led Conference - thank you to all the parents and students who came out on Friday. I had a wonderful time watching as you shared with your parents about how much you have grown in first grade so far! I am SO proud of you and I know your parents are too.
THANK YOU also for all the kind notes and presents I received for Teacher Appreciation Week. Everyday you showered me with love and it was so special. Thank you so much!
- We did a lot of practice for Student Led Conference
- Played some review spelling games
- Finished our Fairy Tale Story
- Continued reading through the Children's Bible
- Learned about how to solve word problems
- … and much more!
NO SPELLING WORDS OR BIBLE MEMORY VERSE
Homework only on Monday night
Monday and Tuesday regular days of school
Wednesday and Thursday - Terra Nova Testing
- Make sure students get enough sleep at night
- Not many extra curricular activities after school
- Bring a healthy snack on both day - fruit, crackers, cheese, senbei etc.
Friday - Kid City 8:35-11:30
- Bring Home Lunch
- School will be dismissed at 12:00pm.
- Need parents help!
- Re-registration 1:00-5:00pm.