Thursday, August 25, 2016

Happy Thursday!

Hi Wonderful families of 1.1!

If you are a parent from last year and are still getting email updates from my blog. Look to the bottom of the email and click "Unsubscribe." This should get you free from any more emails from me! :)

For new parents this year, feel free to put your email address on the right side to subscribe to my website and any updates will go straight to your email!

We are having fun in 1st grade! Some important information:

Open House - Friday, August 26th at 6:00pm
Meet in the Cafeteria first, then you will be dismissed to go to my class where I get to talk to you all about our classroom this year.

Thanks for returning all the forms I sent home throughout the week. We talked about the Computer Form and the Behavior Agreement in class and the students signed it with me. Thank you parents for signing it!

If you have turned in a Friendship Friday T-shirt form, but have not turned in the ¥1500 yet, please send it with your child tomorrow! If you want to look at the sizes, there are some examples in the office. 

Any other questions, feel free to email me!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening!