Thursday, June 16, 2016

Last Friday News from the 2015-2016 School Year

Hi everyone!!

I'm sorry that it's been a few days after school has ended. I hope you are all enjoying the start of summer vacation. I had a few great days in Okinawa and now I am in Tokyo at my parents house before I fly to the US for some of summer vacation.

Here is some fun we had the last week of school in 1.1 class:

Awards Chapel: On our last chapel, some students got awards from PE, Music, Library, Perfect Attendance, and Citizenship Award. Congratulations to these students!



Since we had been learning about the human body I put the students in groups to have them make a life size model of a system. On Tuesday, they brainstormed what they needed to do, and on Wednesday morning, they worked hard making their life size model. Here's some pictures:






Then after the students finished they presented their systems to the class:





The students did AWESOME!!

Then we had our super fun 1.1 Class Party! - Delicious food, fun games, awards, and goodbyes!










THANK YOU EVERYONE for a WONDERFUL year!! 
I will miss all of you!

Have a wonderful and safe summer!