Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Harvest Fest and Thanksgiving Break

Hello everyone!

We had a VERY fun day today at Harvest Fest! The students played games with Mr. Fox, made a turkey puppet with Ms. Fox, thought about what they are thankful about with Ms. Guiles, and learned the thanksgiving story with me. At the end of the day, we ate PIE!!!

Since it was a busy day, I didn't get to take many pictures... sorry about that! Here's the few I did take. 





Thank you to all the parents who sent in pie! They were DELICIOUS!

Remember: No School Wednesday-Friday! Enjoy lots of family time together!

Next Week: 
Spelling Words: (Review) puff, well, miss, will, back, pick, sock, duck, hand, went, fast, jump, long, hang, wink, ring, talk, fall, tall, your

Bible Memory Verse: “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.” Exodus 15:2a

December 1st and December 2nd we will be going to the Yomitan Cultural Center for practice for the Christmas Program during the school day (8:45-10:45). I will send a permission slip on Monday to let you know students will be leaving campus for a few hours.

December 2nd - Please everyone bring a HOME LUNCH Because we will be practicing extra at the hall, everyone needs a HOME LUNCH. お弁当を持たせてください!
Also, dismissal is at 12:30, please plan accordingly if your child rides the bus.

Make sure to come back later a 6:30pm at the Yomitan Cultural Center for the OCSI Christmas Program which starts at 7:00pm! Invite your family and friends for a great night!!


Here’s a map of the center. Please email me if you have any questions!